SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Note: Due to COVID-19, we are experiencing unexpected delay beyond our control in some of the shipments. We are doing our utmost to ensure as little as a delay as possible to you.
Do you ship worldwide & how much does shipping cost?
- Yes – we ship worldwide. We offer International Shipping with tracking.
Standard Shipping Times
- USA: 8 – 20 days
- 15-30 days – Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, UK
- 20-40 days to Other Countries
- Orders can sometimes take 2-4 business days to process after placing the order before shipping out.
- When your items are shipped out, you should receive notification from us via email providing you with a tracking number.
- If you haven’t received one or if the tracking number doesn’t work, its okay. Contact us and we’ll fix it!
- If you need more detailed information, please send us an email at (Email) and we’ll help you out!
In some instances the delivery may take more time than the standard shipping times stated here. For example: when shipping arrives at your country, the local postal office takes over from there and we have no control over delivery time after that. Please contact us if your package is taking TOO LONG to arrive and we will help you to resolve any situation that we have control over!
COVID-19 has impacted shipping and logistics globally. We appreciate your patience.
Customs And Borders
Customers are responsible for any and all duties/taxes/customs charges incurred when the package(s) arrive at the destination country.
Currently we only ship to these countries:
Australia,Austria,Belgium,Canada,Denmark,Estonia,Finland,France,Germany,Greece,Ireland,Israel,Italy,Lithuania,Luxembourg,Netherlands,New Zealand,Norway,Poland,Portugal,Spain,South Korea,Sweden,Switzerland,United Kingdom,United States